ampier email framework
It is an email framework that enables quick and convenient creation of cross-platform AMP and HTML emails with the help of TJML — an xml-like markup language.
Email Coding Optimization with Ampier
- automated HTML and AMP email creation from TJML code,
- 50% faster HTML coding, as compared to regular email HTML coding,
- looser skill requirements for frontend developers and HTML coders,
- emails that respond correctly and immediately to screen size change, including the cases when media queries are not used,
- emails that are displayed properly in Microsoft Outlook (2003-2020), as well as in outdated email clients, such as Lotus mail.
Additional Tools Available in the Ampier Email Interface
- dark mode check,
- code compression,
- responsive design preview,
- pixelPerfect tool,
- rendered HTML file size calculation,
- single-click screenshot of the designed email.
Autocomplete in JetBrains IDEs
You can use web-types in WebStorm and PhpStorm for autocomplete TJML tags and attributes. Or use start pack for fast dive.
Enabling Ampier Framework
You need to stick to the following structure of the document:
You can insert any TJML or email HTML code between the
Please note that regular email HTML code will not allow for the creation of an AMP version of the email.
<div id="app"> <tj-ui> <m-body> <!-- some TJML code --> </m-body> </tj-ui> </div>
Tags and Attributes
You can find detailed information about all the available tags (components) and attributes in the Ampier docs.